UltraMon is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed to increase productivity and unlock the full potential of multiple monitors.
- Efficiently move windows and maximize windows across the desktop
- Manage more applications with the Smart Taskbar
- Control application positioning with UltraMon Shortcuts
- Multi-monitor support for desktop wallpapers and screen savers
- Mirror your main monitor to secondary monitors for a presentation
The UltraMon desktop utility gives you free reign over multi-monitor customization. Designed for users with multiple monitors, UltraMon’s core features fall under the categories Mirroring, Profiles and Shortcuts, Screen Saver Manager, Smart Taskbar (puts a Windows Taskbar on each monitor), and Wallpaper Manager. UltraMon works via the Windows Taskbar and gives instant access to options such as creating custom layout for desktop icons, the ability to set switch your primary monitor on-the-fly, as well as shortcuts to the Windows Display Control Panel. That being said, the real genius of UltraMon is that it takes many of the options found in the Control Panel and lays them out via direct shortcuts in the Taskbar for instant access. In addition to that ease-of-access, UltraMon’s inherent and unique feature set, are what really set it apart. If you have a dual, tri or larger multi-monitor setup — you need UltraMon.